Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with SKYN Clinic! SKYN is constantly searching for remarkable people. As we grow our company, we will look for talented new associates to expand our current team, and will be happy to hire enthusiastic and exceptionally capable Aestheticians and Medical Professionals .
We are looking for :
- Medical Assistants
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Semi-permanent Eyelash Stylists (Certification preferred)
- Permanent Cosmetic Artists
To submit your resume please e-mail it to : email@example.com
CAREERS WITH SKYN:
Our clinic offers a high-growth, fast-paced and innovative environment! We are a welcoming, dynamic, professional group with a passion for excellence.
For our employees, there are plenty of opportunities to rise within our organization. “Growth from Within” is stated as a career philosophy for SKYN. There are opportunities in the form of training and work exposure in order to build leadership in individuals.
If you would like to become a part of this prestigious team, then we look forward to meeting you!
At SKYN Clinic & Apothecary, we offer exciting opportunities within a dynamic, positive team in Suwanee’s most sought after skin clinic!
- Belong as a member of a “family” team in Suwanee’s first Non-Surgical skin clinic.
- Enjoy a rewarding and humbling career with SKYN Clinic.
- Continued comprehensive training and support to aid you on a successful journey and career with us.
- Flexible shifts and NO Sunday work!
- We believe in and value Work-Life-Balance, so work the hours that suit you!
- 24/7 Online Booking and Reminder system, so you can focus on what you love!
We are looking for:
- A bright, positive & enthusiastic personality that would perfectly suit our team!
- Full-time professionals who are passionate about their chosen career and are results driven!
- Available evenings and Saturdays.
- Confident individuals that can recommend services & home care products to all SKYN Clinic clients.
- An eagerness to learn and progress in the field of Cosmetic Beauty and Clinical & Paramedical treatments.
- Experience in Beauty Treatments including waxing, chemical peels, eyelash extensions, etc.
- Experience in Spa Treatments including hot stones, scrubs, wraps & facials.
If this sounds like a good match for you & you have the thirst for success, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to us!
RN/PA with Aesthetics Experience
Multi-specialty medical clinic has PT/FT opening for RN or PA-C position with Botox/Dysport, Juvederm/Restylane experience. Active GA license and excellent communication skills required. Prime locations, comprehensive pay plan, opportunity to grow within a company.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org