As we age, our faces begin to show the effects of gravity, exposure to the sun and many years of facial muscle movement such as smiling, chewing and squinting our eyes. The underlying tissues that keep our skin looking youthful begin to break down, often leaving laugh lines, smile lines, crow’s feet or facial creases over the areas where muscle movement occurs.
Injectable wrinkle fillers can give you a more youthful look for a fraction of what a facelift costs. Most will fill lines and wrinkles in less than 30 minutes with results that can last from 4 months to over a year.
Injectable wrinkle fillers, unlike Botox® injections that relax the muscle under a wrinkle, fill the line, crease, or area with one of several different substances. As a result, trouble spots nearly disappear. Wrinkle fillers can also be used as “volumizers,” plumping and lifting cheeks, jawlines, and temples; filling out thin lips, correcting noses, and plumping sagging hands.
There are many different types of fillers to choose from: JUVEDERM®, RESTYLANE, PERLANE, AND RADIESSE
At SKYN Clinic & Apothecary, State Board licensed and certified medical professionals provide the following dermal filler procedures:
- Liquid Face Lift – Get the look you want. we specialize in full face dermal filler, non-surgical augmentation. No Down Time!
- Non-surgical Rhinoplasty – correct or straighten your nose instantly, with No Down Time!
- Cheek Plumping or Lifting
- Lip Plumping or non-surgical augmentation – Get plump, full, thicker lips (we can create a natural look or hollywood look for you)
- Chin Augmentation – Correct the look of your chin non-surgically. We can help create balance and symmetry to your face
- Hand rejuvenation – Your hands are the first body part to show signs of aging, we can help your hands look young again
- Smile lines or Nasolabial fold